Monday 30 March 2015

My Last Week's Post

Hello, again!

Here's my last week's post of what my mates and I were doing so far.

MONDAY:
   
Still carrying on the blog in the morning as-usual, besides I loved this job on every Monday morning telling you folks all about my life-time adventures and playing the good old days songs to all young and old. And in the afternoon we're busy creating a film of BAD SUPPORT!

TUESDAY:
    

In the morning we're at the Civic Centre and Council House to discussing about the whole of Plymouth something if we need to keep Plymouth tidy, or see any potholes/pavents, transports or things like that, and we also on the BBC spotlight. WOW!!! And in the evening we're at the TR2 to performed our play on our finale Tuesday night, and we worked out very well. All done until after our Easter break. I rather enjoyed being television, some says I should become a film star.



WEDNESDAY:
  

It was the day of our Driving lessons at Westpoint, Exeter. I drove very carefully without any accidents. I was very lucky by the end of my driving test. Meanwhile the others were stopped at the China Blue (the Pottery place) to collect our pots what we did some weeks ago. My camper van looked very splendid. Hi-de-Hi!



THURSDAY:
   

It was very busy at the studio. I've been busy drawing on my drawing book, painting the pebbles as the vegetable signs for our garden, designing the circle picture and creating the mosaic of my lighthouse. What a crafty day we had.


FRIDAY:
   
It was a wet and rainy day in Plymouth. None of us liked the rain, but although sometimes. We went to Saltram house to look around and even the kitchen we're they made scones. At one of those rooms we all had a go of dressing up the costumes. Do I looked splendid? After we took a stroll around the garden. On my way back, I stopped by the wishing fountain, so I toss the coin and made a wish. But I'm telling you, it will spoil the wish and it won't come true.



Just to letting you all know, it's my Easter break coming up soon, so I'll be back for next couple of weeks. So in the mean time, here's mine and my best loving golden oldie's song. Love Affair - Bringing on Back the Good Times.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment