Monday 16 March 2015

Last Week Post 09 - 13.03.2015

Hello, everyone!

I do hope you all interested my post on my Blogger. Last week was very fine too, but this week and the weekend is going to be a good one as well.


So here's my last week's post which what I did.

   
On Monday, we're busy doing blogging and creating some editing pictures. My picture may takes some time, I added with Thomas, Annie, Clarabel, Percy, James, Ten Cents, Sunshine and the steam train with my face edited in the Plymouth background.

    
On Tuesday, we went to Seaton beach in Cornwall, we had lunch out and playing out and about in the beach. In the afternoon, we visit the B & M store to do some shopping. And in the evening, we did some drama sessions at the TR2 to created our own stories.




On Wednesday, we went to the China Blue to made our own pots. Someone who made a lighthouse and a door number, someone who made a lady teddy bear, someone who did a garden gnome,  someone did a heart, someone created a dish bowl, someone did a mug, someone made a monster, someone created a fairytale castle and as for me, I made a bright yellow holiday camper van. Hi-de-Hi!


   


On Thursday, we went to Stoke Damerel church to help Ali to sell some items on stores. Pity we didn't sell anything that day, but we had a nice cup of tea.
    
And in the afternoon, I've been busy made a wooden house with painted coloured poker-dots for my mum for Mother's Day and I also finished the Easter bunny for our window display for our Easter sales.





On Friday, we visit the Cricklepit Mill in Exeter. This Mill was a watermill and runs to make flour, it runs on during hundreds of years. What a wonderful Mill it was.
     

So this week, it's going to be a big week for me and Saturday, it's a big for me and my lover. So say no more, here's my music video play a good for me and my lover for a good week, this week. Starlight Express by Ray Shell. So sleep tight on the train in the moonlight stars make dreams and wishes come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment