Monday 23 March 2015

My Biggest week post

Hello, Everyone!

Here's my my last week's post, the BIGGEST week of all.

MONDAY:
       
We're busy carry on our Blog during the morning and in the afternoon we're taken our photo shots of our deep feelings and finished my famous work of art; the Plymouth Railway Tank Engine along with Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends and Tugs in Plymouth.

TUESDAY:
    
We went to Tavistock, the small town, stroll around the market. We had lunch with small Fish n' Chips at the Rock Inn. And we stroll around by Yelveton Rock, playing throw and catch the Nerfball and having an ice cream. Oh! And we also practising our performance at the TR2 for the Final week.
    

WEDNESDAY:
      
Me and my friends went to the Marsh Mill Ski Centre to went Snow Tubing and Tobogganing all morning. It's been a hot and sunny day and it's soon become Spring. And in the afternoon we went out on the stroll on the cycle path by the Plym Valley Railway line. What a full active day we had.



THURSDAY:
    
It's been a busy at the studio. I finished creating my masterpiece of the mixture of Plymouth Hoe, Drake's Island and the Barbican. And I also made another picture of the dashing landscape of the three yacht sailed fighting against the stormy sea by the Eddystone Lighthouse in the small dashes style. And we also did in the evening, we had a little dinner at the BANK and we went to the Devonport Playhouse to see Carrousel which our friend took part. What a good talent it was.

FRIDAY:
   

That day was a very long busy day for me and everyone else. First we watch the eclipse, the full eclipse was only shown at the Faroe Islands. After that we're doing practising the songs for the Wizard of Oz at the TR2. And in the afternoon which was the day before my birthday, We played Bowling and having lunch at the Ten Pin and all my friends wishing me a Happy Birthday.

    

SATURDAY:
   
It was a day of Mine and my lover's 25th Birthday, What I had for my birthday was my new toiletries, Chocolates and sweets from my friends, Men's jewellery box from my Mum and Dad, the Railway Series books from my brothers to read, some films from my sister, including Maleficent, Frozen, the Lion King 2 and 3, Still Open All Hours and even Thomas and Friends, Hi-de-Hi complete collection from my Grandmother and the Men's After-Shave from my lover, and it's also her birthday too. SNAP!!! I given her a loving brooch with pink roses and gems. And we both shared a wonderful 25 years birthday cake of Thomas the Tank Engine together. What a wonderful weekend we had, nice and sunny on our day too.



I would like to say thank you for my happy returns. So here's our BIGGEST week's music videos, not just one, nor two, but five greatest music videos. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse from your Heart, Thomas the Tank Engine - He's a Really Useful Engine, Frozen - Let it Go, the Lion King - Circle of Life and Hi-de-Hi - Holiday Rock. Enjoy!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment