Monday 2 March 2015

News in March 2015

Now, just let me to remind you something happening over this month.


It's going to be Spring again, blossoms in the air, daffodils comes out and the new baby born lambs.

       

On the First of March was St David's day, there were daffodils sings high up in the hills and valleys in Wales, and a course the red Welsh dragon would sing too. "Land of my Fathers."

     




There will be Comic Relief on March 13th, fond raising, brightly red nose. Loads of Fun!




On March 15th, will be Mother's day, do give something specials for my mother.





And after that which is something very special for me and also my beautiful lover was our 25th Birthday celebrations. Our first quarter of the century. However, we're still young, no matter how old we are. Here is my long unforgettable childhood TV stars.

                         


What's this on the bottom of my new post of my Blog? Oh! Cwm Rhondda (Bread of Heaven) performed by Katherine Jenkins. My mother and Gran was Welsh, but Me, my sister and brothers was born in England. Never mind, after all we are British. Enjoyed and to all of you in Wales.



No comments:

Post a Comment