Monday 13 April 2015

My Easter Post!

Hello, again!!!



I do hope you all enjoyed your Easter Break with some delicious chocolate Easter eggs. Smarties is my favourite too. And the weather in Plymouth was a bright and sunny day as well.



So let me tell you what I done over Easter for the last two weeks.

MONDAY 30th MARCH:

    

We're busy doing the Blog about what I did the week before. And we're busy filming of BAD SUPPORT.


TUESDAY 31st MARCH:




We went to the pictures to see "SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" the movie and it was incredibly awesome.

WEDNESDAY 1st APRIL:

    

It was the first day of the month which was April Fool's Day. Ha Ha Ha! What a Laugh!!! After some practical jokes, we went to Wembury beach to go on Rock Pool to find some fishes. We found a crab, a starfish, a pike fish and more. And later on, we went to the Central Park Fun Fair. I went on the bumper cars and the Fun House. WOW!




THURSDAY 2nd APRIL:

    

It was the day of our Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Mount Edgecumbe. We're searching the four Easter Egg Marshalls. The First Marshall at the Orangery gave us a small Easter Bunny. The Second by the duck pond gave us a small Easter Chick. The Third at the Mount Edgecumbe House gave us a small Easter Egg. And the Fourth final Marshall was a mysterious one and we don't even know where it is, we went to the Pub and we found the last Marshall which he gave us our prizes. What Fun!



GOOD FRIDAY, EASTER WEEKENDS & EASTER MONDAY:



I had a nice Easter Weekend, including my both Friday and Monday off. I've been planting my tomatoes and Peppers for my garden this year. And I had some delicious Easter Eggs. Yummy Yum Yum!


    

TUESDAY 7th APRIL:

    

We went out for lunch at the Jennycliffs and later on we walked around Mount Batten. And as it was a nice day, I bought myself a Mr. Bubble blue ice lolly. Mmmm!!! My tongue turned blue.




WEDNESDAY 8th APRIL:



On bright sunny morning, we took part of the volunteers for planting some wild flowers at the roundabout by the Plymouth Railway station and University. We all been taking photos on our Evening Herald and featured on Spotlight. And after we worked so hard, as our treat we went to the Plymouth Hoe Fun Fair. WOW! WHAT FUN!!!




THURSDAY 9th APRIL:



I was at the Studio helping Debbie to create my circle masterpiece. My picture was the circle Fun Fair. It will stands out perfectly. And after my work, I went to the Barbers to have my haircut for the first time. And hair stands out very well, not a long hair out of place. So I'll be looking forward to the future.

    


FRIDAY & WEEKENDS:

     

On 10th April, it was my day off. Because it's my Mum's birthday, we went to the pub for lunch and we went bowling. I was in the lead, 108 points. And on the Weekend I was twice as victory, every year me and my family had some couple of horses each and hoped one of them would win the horse race. Mine horse No.2 Many Clouds had won in 1st place the race. I was feeling very proud of myself and I was really proud that I got myself a Men's Denim Jacket which I haven't worn those for 10 years.

         


What a Great Easter Break has been! And so here's my record programme for my best winning Easter time out ever. Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band with a Little Help from My Friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment