Monday 26 January 2015

My last week events.

Hello again.

Here is my last week activities what I did so far.

Wednesday me and the rest of the gang were visit the allotment where they kept chickens and geeses, and also they grow herbs, fruits and vegetables. It's been a busy time for the farmers, but it was so interesting how they do it.

Me and my friends doesn't mean we have to gardening work the allotment straight away and nor doing every week. Just doing the work when the weather is warmer (Spring/Summer) and whenever we're available.





Thursday I was at the Studio, it's been a time for everyone including myself. I've finished my painting a picture of Peppa Pig and her family to give second cousin and it didn't took longer than I expected. Only Two Weeks. Oh and here is some of my art work what I made so far last year was my name with art details and a model of my beloved penguin called Pingu. Noot Noot!














Meanwhile I also had some other jobs to do. We're created some Mousaic of Valentine hearts and making some decorations for the Valentine's day sale. Oh that will be lovely.

And Friday, after we did some drama sessions production of "Wizard of Oz"



 
at the TR2, we went out for a walk at Shaugh Prior cycling path where there was a platform and a tunnel where the railway used to run from Plym Valley to Yelverton all those years ago.


While we're in the dark, dark tunnel, I told my friends about one of the Thomas the Tank Engine stories "Henry and the Elephant". They loved that story and so here were two videos (different adaption versions) from youtube found between the original stories from the book; Troublesome Engines in 1950 narrated by Johnny Morris and the Fourth Television series in 1995 narrated by Michael Angelis. Enjoy!

Henry and the Elephant 1950 & Henry and the Elephant 1995

Oh! And by the way, do you know it's been 70 years since the first Railway Series book "The Three Railway Engines" had been published, written by the Rev. W. Awdry who told his son; Christopher who was ill in bed with measles about talking steam train including Edward, Gordon, Henry and Thomas the Tank Engine. Well, it was their 70th anniversary of their true friendship of the railway. Oh, what a wonderful man who wrote lots of stories about talking trains. And as for their anniversary treat, there's a trailer of the new feature length special will be released in early 2015 "The Adventure Begins" going back in time just before Toby and Henrietta came to Sodor, before Henry had his new shape, before Percy came when the big engines were on strike, before Thomas made new friends with Bertie and Terence, and before James was painted red and given Thomas a Branch Line as his reward. This is when how Thomas first came to Sodor and being painted blue with number 1. Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment