Monday 5 January 2015

My famous pictures

 These six pictures on this page are my paintings and pencil work from 2012 - 2013.

Belle and Cinderella

This picture (above) are two Disney princesses; Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella were in the garden, standing together by the heart tree at sunrise. I draw a picture of Belle and Cinderella for everyone to keep it all young at heart. It was all the ideas from my lover and her younger sister who loved their favourite fairy tale princesses.

This Picture (below) is Thomas and Bertie. This painting is about the time when Thomas the Tank Engine first met Bertie the Bus (in the episode: Thomas and Bertie) who thought they can go faster than each other and they had race. Thomas had won the race, he and Bertie had made great friends on his branchline. I sold one for my little second cousin, who loved Thomas the Tank Engine as much as I do.
Thomas and Bertie


 Thomas and Percy meet the two New Engines

This Painting (above) I had been creating was Thomas, Percy and the Fat Controller meet the engines puffing along line. The Blue Tank engine with No.21 and the Pink Tank Engine came to the Island of Sodor and greeted them. The new blue engine had also brought his own coach who often goes woof woof! Beacause he want to pretending to be like the new engine. I made the picture in the year 2012 as it was time for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.


On this picture (below) I painted the landscape of the Viaduct as the LNER Flying Scotsman with his two tenders puffs over the Viaduct with his LNER carriages. This is first picture I made at the Studio in 2013.
 Flying Scotsman puffing along the Viaduct


 
The last two pictures (above) are done by coloring pencel's. On the left were the guys went on the scariest roller coaster in Alton Towers. Luckily I never chosen to go out on that trip. And the other picture on the right was a fast food picture. There's a burger, chips, soda and an ice cream. Yum, yum, yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment