Monday 19 January 2015

Last week we got couple of trip outs from Wednesday and Friday.





 



Wednesday we all went out to the Marine Aquarium on the tour look at some different sorts of fishes around the aquarium. There were starfish, rays, seahorses, stingrays, sharks, octopus and even a turtle. It's a good and interesting tour, I wonder if there was a mermaid swam about.




Here's a video shows above about the these fishes in the aquarium that we visit.

Enjoy




 On Friday, me and everyone took part of driving lessons in Exeter.



I drove smoothly without any accident. Sometimes I made some mistakes for driving, but this one seems getting better. It's all going well until it was for the next driver. I was wondering if I could drive a Mini (Classic one) one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment