Monday 5 January 2015

My First Introduction

Good Morning to you all.

My name is Ffarquhar, and this is my first blog.

I do hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a New Year, and I had a good one too.

So, today's blog; is what I did over Christmas.
For Christmas I had, an N gauge train (Jinty) for my train set, books to read, new smelly toiletries and yummy chocolates. And I also planned for this year's 2015 planner starting with tomorrow, I'm going out with my mates and our support workers to a panto to see Jack and the Beanstalk.

Oh no, you're not!

On Wednesday, we're going to Exeter Museum, Thursday I will spend my day at the studio, possibly making some cards and gifts for Valentine's day next month. On Friday we're going back to Animate at the TR2 to do some drama.

Oh what a full of activity life has been! I really do enjoyed my good life activities.

My favorite kind of hobbies is I enjoyed arts, crafts, drama, jewelry, needle work, media, riding trains, riding boats, reading my favorite classic stories, listening some songs and musics from the 60's, 70's and 80's, spend all my time my friends and even lovely beautiful Margaret.

I'm sure will soon find out more what happening next week or so, Happy New Year to all.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment