Sunday 19 July 2015

My Week's post 13 - 17.07.15

Hello, folks!

This is your dear old friend, Ffarquhar.

This was my first time working on the blog at home, wasn't actually my school or homework as I call it, however saves me enough time to letting you know.

Now, what I done over the week was my last normal week's sessions (only few of them still carrying on).

MONDAY:
  
It was my last Monday sessions at the Studio doing media, working on the blog in the morning and planning to design my T-Shirt in the afternoon.

TUESDAY:

Me, my friends and the support workers went out to the pictures to see the Minions! It was an awesome film with my friends as the trio just like good, funny and loveable Kevin, Stuart and Bob.

WEDNESDAY:

We went to Seaton Tramways in Seaton to have a go of driving the tram which most of us have driven one two years ago. And we each got ourselves some certificates for driving the tram so well. RING, RING!

THURSDAY:

I was in the studio all day to painted some pebbles into a Plymovian theme, they had some yachts, ships, lighthouses, anchors, seagulls, dolphins and even mermaids. I do hope you all like my designs and it will be on sale soon as if you were wished for.

FRIDAY:

We all went on the Cook club trip to the Make a Camp in Cornwall. The lady has been kindly showing and telling us about some wild flowers and weeds to cook recipes. WARNING! Do not go and catch stinging nettles, it's too prickly and it will sting you, and be careful of the Hogweed, it will give you sun burns. After we picked some many different recipes, some tasted like lemon, mint and vanilla, we cooked some delicious pancakes. YUMMY, YUM, YUM!



So that's the whole tiring week we had. And it's nearly time for my new week sessions; my fitting gym sessions on Mondays and some quiet outings on Wednesdays and some specials trips on Fridays, there will be Train rides which I haven't done for a long time. Sadly I may not joining the bigger group on Wednesdays and Fridays, but we had good times together and some of us quite sure I would join and going out on the big outing's group one day. It makes a nice change, saving us a bit of a week payment.

NEWS:

By the way, I got some BAD news and some GOOD news.



The bad news is since me and my poor friends had a rough time trying to rehearsed our Animate Theatre Group performance; The Wizard of Oz. So we left that one out to Michelle and Anna to find someone who can replaced us. And I'm not sure if we able to come back to Animate for later this year.



But the good news, some REALLY good news, there's a biggest documentary on YouTube for all Thomas the Tank Engine Fans especially me. Calling all Thomas Fans! Jump on board for this exclusive YouTube documentary celebrating 70 years of Thomas & Friends. Children all over the world have grown up fascinated by the tales and adventures of this cheeky little tank engine and have cherished the messages of friendship, teamwork and what it means to be a Really Useful engine. Get a sneak peek into the world of Thomas & Friends with special interviews from Christopher Awdry, son of Thomas the Tank Engine creator, Reverend W Awdry as well as the crew and fans worldwide, plus behind the scenes footage of how the latest shows and products are created. Sit back and enjoy as we take you on a journey through 70 years of Thomas & Friends in this special YouTube documentary.



And there's our this year's Thomas & Friends movie for 70 years of Friendship; Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure! WOW! How exciting! Featuring Thomas, our Number 1 Engine along with the returning characters such as Daisy the Diesel Railcar, Donald and Douglas the Scottish Twins, Jack and the Sodor Construction Company and with some new friends, Ryan the Purple Engine, Skiff the Railboat and for the first time ever on the television series and on the big screen featuring the Small Railway Engines; Mike, Rex and Bert. It is out on cinema from 17th July until 22nd July, if don't make it to see it, then do not worry, it will be out on DVD on stores 28th September.


And here's one of my favourite Thomas the Tank Engine episodes which I always watched it when I was child. Thomas Comes to Breakfast.




Thank's for listening and watching, and I will tell you all about it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment