Monday 13 July 2015

Last Week's Post

Hello, again!

It's your dear old friend, Ffarquhar.


(That's me on the left by the sea with my friends.)

I brought some days events from last week.

 blogger logo   

  File:Ten Cents and Sunshine.jpg

MONDAY:
I was busy doing a blog all morning telling about for the couple of weeks. And in the afternoon I have designed for my T-Shirt featuring me, Thomas the Tank Engine, and the two Star Switchers; Ten Cents and Sunshine.

  

TUESDAY:
We went to Bovey Tracey Devon Guildhall (Which they showed us our mosaic displays.) to collect all our mosaics including a sign back to the studio.
 

WEDNESDAY:
We all went to Castle Drogo, (Which they being restored.) where the Drewe's family owned it over the last 100 years ago. The only couple of things were missing was a chair and one of the jelly moulds. How odd was that!

 

THURSDAY:
We're at the Studio, I was busy painted pebbles in the Plymovian theme. I hope you all like them when we sell them.

   


FRIDAY:
We went to the Plymouth for a stroll, playing throwing and catching frissbee, and playing crazy golf. And later on we spend a little while at the beach in Devil's Point.

 

Now just to remind you two things. Firstly this week's was my final week doing a blog at the studio, however I'm still carrying on doing the blog whenever I'm here. And Secondly I would like to say "THANK YOU!" for visiting and interesting my web page on the blog. Over 360 viewers, Oh Joy! Let's hope it will be our Five-Hundredth viewer for my blog or for One-Thousandth.

As for your kind and wonderful viewers of my web page, here's to the tribute of me in my pride; Land of Hope and Glory! So please gave me Three Cheers...HIP-HIP HOORAY! HIP-HIP HOORAY! HIP-HIP HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment