Monday 8 June 2015

Last Week; First Week in June Post

Hello, again!

Rise and shine!


I do hope you all enjoyed your Breakfast. Breakfast is my favourite too.

The weather forecast is good; nice and sunny, and the wind will be drop by lunchtime.

Here's my last week's post of what I done.

  
Monday 1st June: I've been busy doing the blog of what I done for the last couple of weeks. And we also filming ourselves on the green screen, being rather groovy.

      
Tuesday 2nd June: we had lunch at the Ploughboy (Pub) in Saltash. Visited the Kernow Mill, arrived back at Belair taken a taste of fruit. Granny Smiths apples are my favourite. Yum Yum! And we did some drama sessions at the TR2.

    

Wednesday 3rd June: we went to Cothele to create our own wildlife collage and making sculptures of animals. Mine was a bear. Roar!


Thursday 4th June: I was in the studio to continue my Thomas the Tank Engine collage. It's going to be perfect to see it stands out.

  

Friday 5th June: the morning session at the TR2 was a bit too... well if I put in my own words was Indignity. Our production doesn't go as plan. However we soon forgot about the rehearsal lesson as we had lunch and visit the Range.

    
Now on Friday night and the weekend: I spend all of time with my best bear friend: Teddy. It was his birthday that day. We had a good time together all over the years ever since we were kids. Just like the old times. Teddy's favourite life time when he was in the wild.



Oh, what a good old times together we had! Just like brothers to each other. So this will be his unforgettable time classics. Bare Necessities, the Jungle Book. To my best bear friend; Teddy, Happy Bear Birthday from his best friend; U'know who.


No comments:

Post a Comment