Monday 1 June 2015

Last Two Week's Post 18.05.15 - 29.05.15

Hello!

Here's my post of what I done for the last two weeks.


Monday 18th May, I been busy doing the blog and editing pictures for the greeting cards.

    
Tuesday 19th, we're out on the Breakfast walk, following the quiz at the Museum and in the evening, we're at the TR2 doing drama session.

    
Wednesday 20th, we visit the scrap store to buy some bits and bobs for our art and in the afternoon, we're at the TR2 doing the Oska Bright (Drama Lesson).



Thursday 21st, I was in the studio to create my Collage of Thomas the Tank Engine.

  
Friday 22nd, we all went out to the Devon's County Show, Westpoint in Exeter. There were lots of animals, dog shows, stores, fairs, displays, horse show, and entertainment.

I was off on the Monday 25th, because it was the Bank Holiday.

  

Tuesday 26th, we walked around at the Rame Head Peninsula and walking down the beach in parts of Cornwall.

            

Wednesday 27th, we went to Saltram to plant our own seeds, I chosen Pansies for my garden. And we also played Croquet, Bowls, Jenga and Ten Pin.


Thursday 28th, I was at the studio continued my collage of Thomas the Tank Engine.


And on Friday 29th, we went to Exeter.



And just here we are now, we're in June. So Summer was coming. And don't forget we also going to have a heatwave.

  




Oh, and by the way, our friend; Ali brought back some of the photos of our Mosaic projects at the Devon Guild of Craftsmen which we made them last Summer. Everyone loved our mosaic displays. So give us a great three cheers for Yourway Support. Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

So here's our great tribute with Pride; Rule Britannia.


No comments:

Post a Comment