Monday 23 February 2015

My Last Two Week's Activities

Hello again!

Here is my last two week's activities from 9th to 20th February.
        
First on Monday 9th February, written on my Blog which what I did the week before. And later on, we finished my review and busy filming of Bad Support. They filmed us outside of Co-op Store.

           TR2 (Plymography Down Under!) Tags: city 2 two urban building architecture modern night dark evening theater photographer time space performance royal plymouth production practice productions jasonnolan tr2 pl4 cattedown plymography wwwplymographycom plymographycom
Tuesday 10th, we played Ten Pin bowling and my good popular score 109, couple of strikes so far. And I did some good drama sessions at the TR2.

Wednesday 11th, we visit the Devonport Dockyard to see and went inside the submarine which they done in those days. Unlike what we had at home, the bunk beds were too narrow and tight to each other, same goes to the toilets and the showers. After all, we can be very smelly and didn't have enough time to have a clean shower or having a shave if we busy working at the submarine during a year like the the sailors did.








Thursday 12th, me and some workers were busy helping out to sell some cards, jewellery, Valentine's Day items and even my famous dotty painting pictures of the Plymouth lighthouse.






I was very proud how I sold the painting to a costumer who loved and interest the painting. And during our relaxing break, we had a nice cup of tea and a delicious Valentine's cup cake. Yummy, yum, yum!


 
And on Friday 13th, we went to the Cinema to see "BIG HERO 6" and it was awesome. And we had lunch at the Caffeine Club with two drinks, Classic Chocolate milkshake and a cup of Hot Chocolate.

Very good week for the first one indeed.

                
And the weekend I was away in Nottingham to celebrate my uncle's 60th Birthday, which was a day on Valentine's day.


 Simba and Mufasa,

                                              
Me and my lover had a wonderful time on Valentine's Day, we ate a wholes dish of delicious love hearts, we watched our two favourite films: Beauty and the Beast (My lover's favourite film) and the Lion King (My favourite film), and in the evening at Uncle's Party we had a romance dance away at the dance floor.

 Oh! How romantic time we had, and she even gave me a kiss.



After my day's off in Nottingham, I'm back to work on Wednesday 18th February, we went to Mount Edgecombe to go segway.

I was very wise, slow, careful and steady without any accidents and I went through the segway training school and I was doing really well about five times in good time.










On Thursday 19th, we're busy making some Mother's day cards ready to sell before Mother's Day.


And in the afternoon, I was busy Creating my masterpiece of the picture landscape of both Barbican and the Plymouth Hoe. Oh! And also later that evening, we all went to the Devenport Playhouse to see one of My friend's family production; Alice in Wonderland.
    What a great performance and so hilarious, even so hilarious part where Alice had met the Duchess, Pepper the cranky, bad tempered cook, Cheshire cat and even ill screaming cried baby which later turns out to be a pig.





And finally on Friday 20th February, we visit the new Range store in the morning. 


And as it was Chinese New year, we to Pan Asia Restaurant and we each have our own Chinese meal. My meal was a chicken, rice, noodles with quackers on the side, and some desserts for afterwards.







Isn't it a big blog what I did so far. Well, after all my two weeks of blog, here was one of my and my lover's songs with the lyrics for you all to sing which we danced at the disco on Valentine's Day. Dirty Dancing; Time of my life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment